There comes a time in everyone’s life when it becomes too challenging to take care of oneself.
Moving into an aged care facility, hostel care or nursing home can often be the best decision or it may be that you need to move between facilities or within your existing one.
That’s where Moving On® can help you:
- Re-sort your belongings if required
- Pack, move and unpack into your new facility or room
- Value and sell goods at auction
- Deliver your unsalable goods to various charities
- Remove all items deemed as rubbish
- Supply wholesale priced boxes and packaging materials
Let the Moving On® team alleviate all the emotional and physical work involved in relocating to an aged care facility.
Need help with senior relocation instead? See our other services for further details.